Gran Turismo 5 Prologue takes pole position in the latest Australian software chart.
n doing so the Polyphony Digital developed racer, which is out in the US on April 15, echoes the success it enjoyed earlier this week in the UK where it debuted at No1 in the chart and became the fastest selling PS3 title within a week.
Brain Training re-enters the top ten at No2, while Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, also for DS, is a non-mover at No3.
Last week’s best seller, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, is down five places to No6, former No1 Guitar Hero III makes two entries, while God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP is new at No10.
01. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3)
02. Brain Training (DS)
03. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS)
04. Guitar Hero III Double Pack (Wii)
05. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
06. Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (360)
07. Mario Party 8 (Wii)
08. Guitar Hero III Rock Bundle (360)
09. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
10. God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)
Chart data compiled by GfK Australia.